The Comprehensive Counsel You Deserve For Estate And Probate Law
Whether you need to create an estate plan, amend an existing one or administer a loved one’s estate, Litvak Beasley Wilson & Ball, LLP, is the firm to assist you. We feel honored to serve Pensacola and the surrounding communities of the Panhandle today, tomorrow and well into the future.
Our attorneys bring more than 150 combined years of experience to the firm. With eight lawyers on staff, we can provide truly comprehensive services, as there is always someone who can assist you personally.
Serving Your Many Needs, Today And Tomorrow
We handle a broad range of estate and probate matters, with a focus on large, complex estates.
- Wills: Every adult needs a will to identify beneficiaries and allocate assets.
- Trusts: Our lawyers can help you create trusts to pass wealth to the next generation or administer existing trusts.
- Elder law: From long-term care planning to asset preservation, our attorneys can advise you of your options.
- Medicaid planning: You have to manage finances carefully to qualify for Medicaid without breaking the lookback rule.
- Estate administration and probate: When a loved one dies, our team helps executors and personal representatives with the legal processes.
- Litigation: In the case of a will dispute or other issues, our lawyers facilitate dispute resolution and are willing to go to trial.
One of our attorneys’ strongest attributes is that they provide cohesive, full-service counsel and build long-lasting relationships with our clients. People often come to us for one issue and stay with us for help with another. For instance, they form a small business, then create business succession and estate plans.
Speak With Our Team About Estate Plans, Probate And More
For the high-quality service you need for the present and the future, consider Litvak Beasley Wilson & Ball, LLP. To learn more, please call us at 850-812-5515 or send us an email to set up a consultation. Our attorneys are licensed to practice in both Florida and Alabama.