Braden K Ball, Jr.
- Managing Partner
- Real Property-Residential and Commercial
- Business Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Community Association Law
Braden K. Ball, Jr. is a highly experienced lawyer with over 24 years of practice in Pensacola, Florida, in various legal areas such as real estate, estate planning, probate, civil litigation, and Association law. Throughout his extensive career, Braden has gained a reputation as a dedicated and skilled attorney, committed to providing high-quality legal services to his clients.
Braden attended Vanderbilt University for his undergraduate studies and subsequently obtained his Juris Doctorate from Stetson University College of Law. He has spent years honing his legal skills and experience, representing clients in various routine and complex matters. Over the years, Braden has represented buyers, sellers, real estate developers, lenders, and realtors in completing successful residential and commercial real estate transactions and many other areas of real estate law. In estate planning, Braden helps clients create customized plans to protect his clients' assets and ensure that there wishes are carried out in the event of their death. He also assists clients with probate and trust administration, helping them navigate the legal process with sensitivity and efficiency.
When clients are in need of representation in court, Braden assists clients in various types of civil disputes, including contract disputes, real property disputes, probate disputes, and many other civil disputes.
In addition, Braden provides counsel to various homeowners and condominium associations to help them navigate the complex legal issues that arise in managing and governing communities.
Braden is a highly respected member of the legal community, known for his integrity, professionalism, and commitment to his clients. When not practicing law, Braden enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, travelling, and boating.
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- J.D. - 1996
- Honors: Dean's List, 3 Semester
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee
- B.A. - 1993
- Major: Economics
- Florida, 1996
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association, Member, Young Lawyers Division
- Alfred I. DuPont Foundation, Member and Director, 00/1997
- Suburban West Rotary Club, Member
- First United Methodist Church, Pensacola, Florida, Member
- Current Member and Director of Alfred I. Dupont Foundation
- Former Member of Covenant Hospice Board
- Sacred Heart Foundation Board
- ARC Gateway Board
- First United Methodist Church Board of Trustees
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Delta Phi