Email: Amy Piedmont ›
- Estate Planning
- Will, Trusts and Estates
- Commercial Transactions
- Asset Protection
- Real Estate Transactions
- Business Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Auburn University, B.A., magnum cum laude, 2000
- Tulane Law School, J.D., 2004, cum laude; John Marshall Law School, LL.M. in Estate Planning, 2014
- 2004, Louisiana
- 2006, Oklahoma
- 2016, Maryland
- 2020, Florida
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association; Louisiana Bar Association; The Florida Bar; Maryland Bar Association
- Military spouse, mother of four and former spouse’s club president for VQ-7 Ironmen (2012).
- Member Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar.
- Parishioner of Cathedral of the Sacred Heart.