Kramer A. Litvak
- Commercial Transactions
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Asset Protection
- Buying and Selling of Businesses
- Business Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- Trusts and Estates
Washington & Lee University, B.A., 1988
Mercer University, J.D., 1992; University of Florida, LL.M. in Taxation, 1993
1992, Florida and Georgia
Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association (President, 2003-2004; President, Young Lawyers Section, 1996-1997); State Bar of Georgia; The Florida Bar
- Community service activities including being a member of the Pensacola Junior College Foundation executive council, past attorney for the Pensacola Chamber of Commerce, chancellor for Episcopal Day School.
- Graduate of the Leadership Pensacola Class of 1996, and is a member of other professional associations, including the Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section and the Tax Section of the Florida Bar.
- Prior to attending law school, worked as a Legislative Assistant to United States Representative Earl Hutto. (Northwest Florida Estate Planning Council (Past President).
- Board Certified Tax Law Lawyer, Florida Bar Board of Specialization and Education.